7/10/09

365: Birthday Cake Day 132

I am super excited today. For many reasons. I love cake. And this challenge is about cake. My Internet is working. It is stinkin' hot outside but I have AC. I do love my AC. And really, because I have finished day 6 of the 365 challenges! At the beginning of the week, my goal was just to finish 7 days. Tomorrow is the last day! I have been a faithful card maker and blogger! Yeah for me! Ok....sorry....on to the real reason you are here right?

Today's challenge was to make a card inspired by a pic of a birthday cake. You can see that picture HERE. And here is my take on the picture.....


I used TAC's Tutti Frutti for this one! These candles are cut from the sample paper in the pack! I thought they made cute little candles! The stars are up on pop dots and then I finished those off with stickles! A card making MUST HAVE. They make everything look great! Although the stickles are wet in the picture, the card does just look so much better in real life! The stamp is from a new TAC set called Thinking of You. It is one of the fun new hostess sets!


Thanks for coming by today! I have one more day in my week long streak! Can't wait to see the next challenge! If you see anything you like, remember you can always email me to place an Angel Company order or to grab a copy of the FANTASTIC new catalog for $5.00!

Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Bravo! It's jaw-droppingly brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-cute & fun b-day card!! LOVE that you used the cover sheet paper for the candles.... and you can never go wrong with Stickles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing 6 cards for 6 days - I finished my 6 last night - yippee.
    I love your card, those candles with the 3D star/flames is a fantastic idea.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used such fun papers for the candles...super card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy said it best! love this vibrant birthday card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's awesome!! Way to go on finishing 6 cards and sticking with the challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS