9/03/09

Tea for Two

Ok friends! Here is one of my FAVORITE new sets from the new Angel Company Inspiration Avenue! It is called Tea for Two and it is stinkin' adorable!!


So of course, the minute I received it, I had to cut it apart and play!


How fun is this set? My aunt who owns the tea shop....I am pretty sure she will love this! I am going to have to get to makin' lots of tea stuff just for her!



There are several other sets to go along with this one! Look how perfect these sentiments go with the tea cups.....This one is called Cup of Tea! So cute!


OK I know it is a must have for you tea drinkers! Call or email me today to get your copy of Inspiration Avenue and place your order today!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Great card, Laurie! Love the colour combo - and the image. Those tea stamps are gorgeous!! I wish we could get Angel Company stamps in Canada... I'd buy both of those sets... they're so 'me'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEE-U-TEA-FUL! I love this set also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Laurie! I luv these colors together...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Love your coloring and the color combo you used....great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the dimension and the tea tag coming out of the cup :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I just ordered this set and hope it arrives today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't about to order this set. I thought I wouldn't NEED it. lol. How wrong was I!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS