11/22/11

just bee-cause: Clear and Simple

Just in with a quick card today using the new sets from the November Clear and Simple release!


I used Taglines to create this quick and simple tag!  The set has so many different images, great fora ll seasons!  The tag is the new CSS die!  The little circle background was created from the Trendy Tags set!  I just love that little image!  It makes the cutest dandelions too!  :)

I also have a card up on the CSS iPhone app!  Go check it out if you have the app or you can read more about downloading it HERE!

Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet sweet card Laurie! I love the colors and the layout is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute... I love the sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat card! I just bought this CSS set - it's so inspirational to see what you've done with it. Your talent always oozes off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the best cards :) Think I'll ask Santa for a few of your creative genes for Christmas LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Love the PP you created as a backdrop for the buzzing little bee! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Love, love the colors! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! love this lay-out and the teeny tiny sentiment - too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS