4/05/12

What's inside your Easter Basket?

That is what this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge is all about this week!  So instead of making a card with things you'd find in an Easter basket, I actually made a little Easter treat!  Here is this weeks project...

IMG_6158_edited-2

This is Party Favor 4 from Clear and Simple.  It'a fun little box with a little sliding drawer!  I fill this with Easter grass and a little chocolate...

IMG_6160_edited-2

The eggs and sentiment are from Cart Pals: Occasions.  Such a fun little image to add along with the sentiment on a label from Labels 9.  I also added in a little grass die cut for more decoration!

Here is this weeks challenge badge...



Thanks so much for coming by today! Stop over to the CAS-ual blog to check out this weeks sponsor and prize info!  I hope you get a chance to play along!  Thanks for coming by!


12 comments:

  1. What a cute little treat box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me those Cadbury Creme Eggs NOW!!!! My favorite!!! I wait all year for them. And to get them in a box like that? The best. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, don't let me see those Cadbury eggs! They are my biggest weakness, but I've managed to avoid them this year. LOL LOVE that cute little treat box with the eggs hiding in the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie this is amazing...such a cute design..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect Easter treat packaged to perfection! :)
    Gotta love me some Cadbury's Creme Eggs! You've got me wondering: what's the green one? We only get the original wrapped ones over here!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are TOO much! Thanks for sharing your amazingly cute treat box! Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet basket, no chance of any of those prescious eggs falling out with that design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What better way to gift a Cadburys Creme Egg!!! and not just one either ;0) Love this adorable box Laurie :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Squeal, how CUTE! Love the BRIGHT yellow with the lime green and how the eggs are just peeking out. FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too fun! Did you give it away? I really like the colors you chose, so not your norm but it works very well! Nice and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot believe I'm just now commenting on this, Easter seems so long ago! Okay, so this is just to stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS