5/13/12

Happy Mother's Day!

Stopping in with a card I made for my mom.  She is not here right now as her and my dad are traveling for work.  So she gets an e-card.  That works right?  

Mom's Day

So this was a pretty easy card.  I took my AMuse (Have I told you how amazingly fabulous this ink is?) ink pad and just tapped around on the card front to make that blue rectangle in the background.  Easy right?  Yes!  Then I added the Studio G sentiment.  I layered the TANL die leaves with Spring Moss on top and black on the bottom.  I added 2 flowers that I made using the Cheery Lynn dies.  Super simple!

This goes out to all my online Momma friends too!  I hope that you have an amazing Mother's day!  I am going to be hanging out with my 2 kiddos!  They are pretty much my favorite thing ever!  I hope every day that I am the best mom I can be!  They are truly gifts from God!  

Thanks for stopping in!  Have a blessed day!  :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is perfect..... I love the shadow effect of the black die cut .
    Hope you have a relaxing mothers day :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shadow of the black leaf under the green one... and happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. You always amaze me at how simple yet stunning you can make stuff look. Happy Mother's Day!
    p.s. you really must share your photography secrets with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love my AMuse inks - shame they don't post over here though :(
    The e-card will definitely suffice until your mom gets this beauty! I hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day too!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beauty Laurie...I love all the dimension. Happy Mother's Day to you my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, just lovely. I must try Amuse inks someday because I keep hearing good things about them! Too bad your mom's on the road but so sweet you are spending your day with your two kiddos. Mine are all in Houston (dd#2 due with her own dd#2 very, very soon!) so it's just me and my very wonderful dh! Enjoy your day:) Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Laurie I love how you layered the dies! Is it an amuse die too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get the TANL dies...love how you used it on this card. Wonderful layout and card. Happy Mother's Day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card-- I love how you stamped the rectangle with your ink pad! So creative!
    I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card! I love the red flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely!
    Hope you had a marvelous Mother's Day! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This reminds me that I need to use those flowers we bought at Amy's store! They look great on here and so full!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS