12/08/12

Retro Sketches and i {heart} papers!

Hey there!  So glad it's the weekend!  Its finally cold here and we are spending the day inside with the fire going....I like it!  I am stopping in with a card for Retro Sketches today and some more i {heart} papers goodies.  Hoping to get some more crafty time in later today too!

IMG_8906

I used the most adorable set from Paper Smooches called Knick Knacks.  I just love this little Ragedy Ann image.  So cute!  The sentiment is from the Sentiment Sampler set.  This is a must have set!  So many great sentiments included!  For the embossed background, I used a fun little polka dot folder from Quickutz.  I added a little ribbon and a button to finish it off.   

Here is this week's sketch...


Kasia, Arielle and Brandi have some adorable cards for you to see as well!  Go check out the Retro Sketchs blog!  I hope you can play along this week!  Thanks so much for stopping in!

16 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Laurie~ Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this! Darling image, darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Laurie! I love your take on the sketch. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute...one of my favorite stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness gracious! This is as cute as can be! I soooo need this set! LOVE it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and your coloring is amazing! I love how you used your polaroid frame too, just too cute with that red polka dot ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I've had a ball catching up on your blog. Every. Single. Post. is inspiring. Love that you're not afraid to try different things. The white layers on this card work so well to balance the Raggedy Anne hair. Fantastic cards, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say that Raggedy Anne image is one of my favs, and you have designed a FAB card to match it :) - LOVE it Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the raggedy ann! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Raggedy Anne was one of my fav toys as a kid! I even dressed up as her one Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun card and who doesn't love Raggedy Ann!! Love it!!! The sentiment is just perfect.

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  12. How about the frame? Where is that from?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS