3/07/14

You bring sunshine...


I'm coming at you today with another sunny card.  The springy feeling cards have worked here in Kansas.  Monday's forecasted temp?  75!  Whoohoo!  I talk about the weather a lot, don't I?  

So here is today's sunny card....

IMG_1247_edited-1

For this card, I used some Simon Says Sunshine Ink and card stock.  I took the yellow card base and lined up opposite corners on my scor-pal, and then scored on the half inch from the center to the bottom edge, leaving the top half smooth.  I stamped the sunshine and the sentiment and then added in a tiny piece of black card stock matting, just for some contrast.  And that is it!  Easy peasy!

You can check out this month's Simon Says Card Kit HERE and grab one for yourself!

Don't forget I have a spot in the next CAS Online Card class to giveaway.  You can comment on THIS POST for a chance!  Comments will end tomorrow night at midnight.

Hope you are having a fantastic Friday!  :)  



Supply List:  


11 comments:

  1. I think we have ALL been talking weather for a few months, it's been a CRAZY winter!! Love this little sun, so cute! Terrific card Laurie, have a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Laurie! :) So happy and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this would have been perfect on a flat card base, but those scored rays of sunshine make it something really special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card bright sunshine colors and I love the embossed sun rays

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and sunny! Love your scored background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...simple yet so beautiful n bright.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those scored lines, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!!! love the simplicity and how beautiful it looks!!

    TFS, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheesh! It's not supposed to be that warm up here. It's crazy how that seems to always be the case. I guess it's because we're nearly in Missouri. LOVE your card to bits, though! Those images are too fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS