5/10/14

I made a card.

I am so excited to actually have been IN my craft room today.  It's been quite awhile.  We have been gone to Disney since May 1st and I have made NOTHING since about a week before that.  I finally had some time....and wasn't thoroughly exhausted with jet lag....and so I made a card for this week's new Retro Sketches!

IMG_1716

I used PTI's Sweet Speech and dies to create this center panel.  I attached to a white card base that I scored every 1/2".  The sketch for this week is from THIS card of mine, so I basically wanted to CASE the same idea.  

IMG_1717

Here is this week's sketch...


I hope you can play along!  Stop over to the RS blog and see what the other girls made for this week!


Hope you are all doing well!  I am a horrible blog friend these days and haven't visited blogs in quite awhile.  It's been crazy busy since we are out of school now.  AND I am getting ready for a new PTI release! Whoohoo!

Alright.  I must go and clean this disaster of a room!  Hope you have a great Saturday!  



Supply List:  


5 comments:

  1. LOVE this Laurie, terrific colors and I'm crushing on that sweet little bloom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Laurie! I'm glad you found some time to play in your craft room! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i.love.this.
    I have this set but haven't inked it up! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS