12/26/14

Sew Glad You're my Friend...

Hey there friends!  I am so excited to be here today with another guest post for My Favorite Things.  I have a fun, super simple card to share today, using some adorable My Favorite Things goodies.  

IMG_0179

I used the set called Stitched with Love for this card.  I love all the sentiments and details included in this set.  I used 3 stamps.  I stamped the thimble in gray ink in the background and then added in the sentiments in dark brown.  The front card panel was made with the die set called Blueprints 20.  I layered up the stitched panel with that adorable scalloped layer and then onto a pink card base.

IMG_0180

I added 2 little banner ends...one in pink and one vellum in the corner.  I can't get enough of this stitched dies.  SO darn cute!

IMG_0182

I hope you enjoyed my CAS card.  So honored to be a guest this month and have had so much fun with these MFT stamps and dies!

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas day!  Thanks so much for stopping in! 

7 comments:

  1. Laurie, your card is gorgeous! I am in love with the stitched dies, too -- love the stitched sentiment! Your little banners are SO cute! My Christmas was amazing...hope yours was, too!
    Hugs and keep smiling...
    Sunshine Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the soft stamping of the thimble and I love that the little tab doesn't sit flat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the colors you used together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your use of all the dies Laurie. I love how you stamped over your background thimble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww... you took the words right out of my mouth! Just darling, Laurie...
    Happy New Year!!
    <=] Michele

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS