6/14/15

Big Balloon Ideas...

Today is the last group post for the Papertrey Ink release.  Have you been loving all the new goodies?  So many fun new things this month!  Today we get to share some of the new balloon dies that are available this month.  I have 2 cards to share using the solid balloon die from the new Shaker Shapes Balloon.

IMG_1332

I cut this first balloon out of Vellum and then added in the sentiment in Enchanted Evening ink and card stock.  The Hooray is a die from the shaker set, as well.  Hip, Hip...comes from the Hooray stamp set.  I attached the balloon to a piece of the new paper from the Hooray Paper Collection.  

IMG_1333

Yesterday's party ensemble had me pretty inspired, so I thought I would make an extra card for today's post using that same color combo of Gold and Black.

IMG_1337

I stamped a couple Background Basics: Super Stripes on the top of the card base.  Then I used Good Times to stamp some polkas in Gold on the bottom of the balloon die cut.  I added in the black sentiment from the Good Times dies and then a Gold Luxe cardstock, balloon string to finish off the card.  

IMG_1338

I also added in the Tucked In: Birthday stamp, on the inside of this card...

IMG_1327

I hope you have enjoyed the Group Posts for this week.  I have a few more cards to share tomorrow on release day.  Do you have a list started? What is your favorite new item this month?

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Have a ready day!


19 comments:

  1. I really like both cards, but the 2nd one is gorgeous! Now I have to re-think what I was planning to get this month. I just love the black & gold...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I especially love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie you have really caused some serious product crushing here... love those streamers!!! and your bonus card is incredible, too...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm swooning over the polka dot balloon with the fancy gold string!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word. That second card is making me rethink my self-imposed moratorium on buying this month!!! The first one is fun, too. I am loving that streamer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my beautiful cards, but the black & gold one, gorgeous, love the polka dots and the streamers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both just gorgeous. Those gold dots on the balloon look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! I love them both!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Celebrate balloon cards. Great release

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fun colors of hip hip hooray and the sophistication of the black and white gold card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The black, white, and gold card is so classy and well as the birthday sentiments. I'm looking forward to seeing the entire set of sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! I am loving that second one, such a great graphic and elegant birthday card, love the rounded corners, the stripes, the gold, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Laurie,

    Cute and Ingenious Cards!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the background paper on your first card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome cards! I adore balloons on cards!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS