9/15/15

PTI Release in Review...

Hey crafty friends!  It's release day over at Papertrey Ink!  Are you in the mood for Christmas now?  I sure am!  I started by making a candle holder to use this season.  I pulled out Enclosed: Bell to create this super easy mason jar candle holder.

IMG_1918

First, I cut the solid bell die out of a sheet of Adhesive Label.  I cleaned the jar and put the the bell label on the front.  I pained the whole jar with some red Acrylic paint.  I cut the outline die out of a Gold Adhesive sheet and then added that to the front.  Pinterest is full of painted mason jars and these are such fun and easy projects.  Here is one I was inspired by.

IMG_1920

To finish it off, I made a tag so this would work as a gift.  OH....the jar has some beans in it and then added in a candle too!


IMG_1919

Here is a card using the new Treetops Glisten papers and stamps...

IMG_1891

I added in some twin detail using the new String Frames dies.  Love those!

IMG_1892

Next, I have a get well card using the new Keep it Simple: Surgery set and Tucked In: Get Well.  


IMG_1933

I added the bannered sentiment to the watercolor paper and a little silver thread to my card front.  I stamped the Tucked In sentiment on this inside...


IMG_1936

And last, I used the new Deck the Halls set to make a fun little tag.  


IMG_1930

Hope you have enjoyed my release projects.  Stop over to Nichole's blog to see all the details for this fun release day!  Thanks so much for coming by today!

31 comments:

  1. Love all your projects but your painted mason jar with the gold bell is fabulous! Simple and sweet ~ love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little Christmas tag! And great idea to get a window on a mason jar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your projects, Laurie -- especially your red mason jar! It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! That jar is SO cute!! I have to do one of those! All of your projects are amazing Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling, Laurie! Every card is a charmer ... you do have my address right? HEY! May I ask if you've used your little number tags yet? Like I said when I gave them to you, if anyone can turn them into something fantastic, it will be YOU!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of you PTI girls are wrecking havoc with my budget. I told myself that I was not going to not buy any new Christmas supplies - just paper! Well, I love every bit of this release. My budget is in real trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love your creations - most especially the mason jar. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are nice, but that jar is really over the top. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Four lovelies showcased here! I especially love your mason jar! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laurie,

    Your Mason Jar is LOVELY!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurie each and every project is GORGEOUS!!!!! You make me want to buy it all! And I am trying to be good! LOL! Love the mason jar project so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That jar, are you kidding? Amazing, Laurie! I couldn't even figure it out at first, lol! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards and tag, but I LOVE that jar!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shut the front door. That jar. Oh my word. That. Jar. Looooooove!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That jar is seriously the coolest thing I have seen this whole release. What a great Christmas gift! I just love that, and of course everything else is wonderful too, but the JAR!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the mason jar candle! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All are great projects LOVE this jar too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok I love that strings from die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Where did you get the die for the gold bell on your red jar?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the mason jar, I want to make it, can you tell me type of sheet of Adhesive Label did you use???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the adhesive labels from Papertrey Ink but you can use any labels. What I've been using lately is just a roll of vinyl from hobby lobby.

      Delete
  21. That jar is fabulous! Maybe I am slow on the uptake here... did you paint the jar with the bell on it? How did you protect the vinyl? I am not a crafty person so I need clear step by step directions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put the vinyl shape down first and painted the jar. After the paint dried, I pulled the bell off to reveal the window. Then I cut the gold outline Die and attached it to the jar.

      Delete
  22. Hey! I was wondering if I could use the photo of your mason Jar for an advertisement in my school project? It looks amazing :)
    Thank you ~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm sure I am too late but just now seeing this. It would have been fine to use. Sorry I didn't see your comment sooner!

      Delete
  23. I just love the candle in the jar!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS