8/14/16

Halloween Stitching Fun...

Today we are showcasing the adorable, new Stitching Dies from PTI.  I have a fun little Halloween project to share today....a halloween banner!

IMG_3515

I have taken 4 of the new dies, the ghost, the bats, the candy corn and the moon, along with the previously released Sew Stylish Alphabet 1 Dies and created an easy Burlap banner. 

IMG_3517

These dies create the most easy way to stitch and create shapes (especially for those of us who do not sew!).  I cut these little burlap panels and the stitching was super simple.  

IMG_3516

To tie the whole thing together, I just added in some black twine and then attached each banner to the twine with the mini black clothespins.  So easy!

IMG_3518

Hope you have enjoyed today's project!  Nichole's blog will have lots more stitched projects to see.  Stayed tuned for the release in review tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping in!

21 comments:

  1. Laurie, this is adorable. Such a clever way to use these dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable ... so is your 'models' shirt!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banner is just the cutest! Now I want all of these dies so I can make one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, Laurie. And I also love your model's shirt, and distressed nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest thing EVER! And I agree, your model is just perfect for the job!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice way to say Happy Halloween without using all those letters. This is great idea and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie!! This is SO cute!! What a fun way to use the new Halloween dies! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the texture on this festive banner and the wee clothespins are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun banner, Laurie! I love that you added the stitched word, and those teeny, tiny clothes pins are fabulous! Really cute striped shirt on your model, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Laurie, your burlap banner is adorable! I'm not much of a stitcher but makes me want to be one. So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sweet banner, Laurie! Made several seasonal banners through the years, and this looks so simple and festive! Adore the 'boo'!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely adorable! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great way to use felt and dies, with burlap! Turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cutest Halloween banner ever! I want one. I want 10. I'm completely in love with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you tell me which felt colors you used for the candy corn other than white? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS