12/02/16

Peace, Love, Joy...

I am so ready for Christmas.  I love all the decorating and gift buying and parties and card making!  I have made lots of tags this year and I found a new favorite set from Right at Home Stamps.  I shared this over on the RAH blog the other day and thought I would share it here too!

The new set is called Holiday Ribbons.  This set works for quick and easy tags!

IMG_3854

I simply stamped the scalloped border and the little red flowers ribbon onto a piece of card stock.  I lined up my die after the stamping was complete and then cut.  This way, all the details from the stamps were perfectly lined up.  I added some banner in, with a heat embossed sentiment from Christmas Foliage.  I added in some ribbon and twine to finish the tag.

IMG_3856

There is so much to see in this months Holiday Release here at Right at Home Stamps.  Head on over and check it out!  

Thanks so much for coming by today! 

7 comments:

  1. Adorable tag! Makes me feel like I'm wearing a warm winter sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag, Laurie ~ Great festive colors and fabulous CAS design! Perfect for mass producing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch this most romantic video and loving cute couple love moments. like and share the most romantic moments of love.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS