4/11/17

A little washi with a little bling....

Hey there!  I'm stopping in with a couple of cards to share today.  If you are like me, you have a whole drawer full of gorgeous washi!  I am slightly addicted and it is just so much fun to use.  Queen and Company has a bunch of the most beautiful glitter washi's and I love using it on cards. 

For this first card, I used it to make the sentiment pop!

AprilWashi

I lined the Pink Striped Glitter Tape on cardstock and then took this Simon Says die and die cut the sentiment, leaving a super fun, glittery sentiment.  I layered it up on the gray card base with vellum, to create a fun look.  I added some white Queen and Company Iridescent Pearls to finish of the card front.  

This next card uses the Foam Front Heart Die....

AprilWashi2

I die cut the foam front die twice to give a little dimension after lining up the Blue Dot Glitter Tape on the card base.  To finish off this CAS card, I die cut the "hello" 5 times and stacked them up for a 3D sentiment.  Super simple!

That is all for today!  Hope you like my CAS creations!  Stay tuned for more glitter washi creations....have a great day!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Great way to use your Washi , these are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washi tape creations! Aren't you clever, Laurie? Well, I always knew you were and still are! Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so inspirational! I love your use of washi tape, I have lots that just stays in the storage container - I must get it out! Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such clever ideas for your Washi tape, Laurie! I love all the sparkle on your sentiment and your hearts are so sweet with the polka dots! Two really lovely cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS