2/02/18

MFT Countdown Day 4...

Today is another countdown day for the MFT February Release.  I have a fun card to share today using some of the new products.  Each day until Tuesday, March 6th, the Design Team will be bringing you peeks of what will be available.  Today, I am sharing a bit of the new set called Birthday Chicks, the Collage Cover Up and the Hooray Die....which you will see more of soon.

MFT February 2018 Release
I used the Collage Cover Up in a fun way here.  I added the cover up squares to the front of the card, but instead of using the large rectangle in the center, I die cut 3 more squares to add to the card front. Next, I die cut the hooray die out of glitter card stock and added that to the card.  The adorable little chicks from the Birthday Chicks set are so fun and easy to color.  I added these little guys to the card front with a piece of fun foam for a little dimension.  

MFT February 2018 Release

So this is it for me today.  Head on over to the MFT Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for today.  Stop back by tomorrow for Day 3 of the countdown!  Thanks for coming by today!




10 comments:

  1. That’s a fantastic card design ! And these birds are so darn cute !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, Laurie! I love how you played with the squares from the Collage Cover-up and your sparkly sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card design! It's so cute with the birdies and the soft yellow background! Love the sentiment die, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspired use of the usually not used squares to show off the fabulous chicks and say Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!I love what you did with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS